Thursday, November 26, 2009

To dye my hair from blue-black to blond: should I buy a lighter blond tint/shade, even after aplying

I have a warm skin tone and oval face and since i started dyeing my hair, i've always used blue-black color. Now i want golden blond (with bleach applied in a professional salon, of course). But, i wonder:



should i buy a golden blond lighter color/tint if i have black hair? I guess the color you see on the product when buying gets darker if you have a darker hair color before using it.



So: should i buy a lighter color of blonde or a normal golden blonde for my dark hair?



Thanks.



To dye my hair from blue-black to blond: should I buy a lighter blond tint/shade, even after aplying bleech?

I don't know why you would need to buy anything if you are going to a salon. They will know what to do to get out the black (THE most difficult thing in all of hair color work) and you need not buy anything. Do you mean to keep up with the roots yourself after a salon does it and your own color grows back out ? If your hair is naturally black or even dark brown you will need the very lightest shade of ash blonde with a 40volume peroxide to get close to what the salon does for you. Remember, getting dyed black hair to blonde and getting natural hair ( your new growth/roots) to blonde is very different. I would stay with the professionals as long as possible.



To dye my hair from blue-black to blond: should I buy a lighter blond tint/shade, even after aplying bleech?

If you have black hair and plan on doing blonde ALWAYS go to a salon. If you don't have the money for it go to a school. There is always a teacher that checks the students work.



To dye my hair from blue-black to blond: should I buy a lighter blond tint/shade, even after aplying bleech?

go to a professional.. you won't be able to strip the black at home without killing your hair.. believe me, i tried.. i ended up having to grow the black out and live with short hair for a few years..



To dye my hair from blue-black to blond: should I buy a lighter blond tint/shade, even after aplying bleech?

If you are having bleach done professionally why would you need to buy a tint at all your hair color should be what you want it to be when you walk out of the salon. Tint cannot lift (lighten) tint. only bleach is going to get it out and because you've been using blue black your hair could likely be extremely damaged before if ever you get to any blond shade. Black is the most difficult color to remove from your hair. Talk to your stylist and figure out a game plan there.



To dye my hair from blue-black to blond: should I buy a lighter blond tint/shade, even after aplying bleech?

you cant go from black to blonde



i did the same thing with no results



one time it turned red



but you can't go from dark to light



and doing it by your self can completely damage your hair



i had to get mines cut because of that



if avything slowly go from black to blonde...like go burnette then slowly go down to blonde



To dye my hair from blue-black to blond: should I buy a lighter blond tint/shade, even after aplying bleech?

You can actually do this yourself if you are not a natrurally black haired. if you are natrually lighter, simply get "Born Blonde MAXI" and leave it on a good 35-40 minutes. I have used it for years to go platinum and it has never broken my hair once. after you get the lifted color out it will be yellow and or orangeish, you just need to select a Toner at the beauty supply that is going to produce whatever result you want..if you want platinum I suggest "white Lady" by Wella Color Charm. It might take two applications over a period of thre days (to rest your head) to get it to just you want...but it works. Email me and Ill send you a pic of my results with these results using this process. I might even share my secret to keep it totally conditioned.



AND FOR GODS SAKE FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect