Thursday, November 26, 2009

What is the best make up to use with brown hair and blue/green eyes?

I am like really into make up in all that and i watch a lot of fashion shows i am also a brunette but i think purple eyeshadow would go good with your eyes not to dark tho just a soft purple and for your lips just where a little gloss you don't want to much makeup it will ruin your complexion



What is the best make up to use with brown hair and blue/green eyes?

Pinks, plums, golds would all look good.



What is the best make up to use with brown hair and blue/green eyes?

I have dark brown hair and green eyes, and the great thing is you can do what tons of different colors around your eyes and they will look great. I use mahogany liner with several different earthy toned shadows for every day. When I wear black, I use black liner with a stone colored shimmer on my lid with a bone colored shimmer on my brow bone. Also, try a plum or burgandy color near your lash line as these colors make green eyes pop. I like to change up colors with what I wear, and they only colors that I think do not look good on me are blues and greys (I can still do navy however). I think it all depends on your mood and what you prefer personally. Check out Trish McEvoy's summer look at neimanmarcus.com. It is really beautiful and one of my faves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect