Sunday, November 29, 2009

Would u dye ur hair blue or red . which colour would u dye it?

i'd definetely choose red! it looks sexy



Would u dye ur hair blue or red . which colour would u dye it?

red



Would u dye ur hair blue or red . which colour would u dye it?

I'd like to dye my hair purple. It would look cool.



Would u dye ur hair blue or red . which colour would u dye it?

Yes, blue.



Would u dye ur hair blue or red . which colour would u dye it?

Red definatley!! Blue fades quickly and looks like a granny blue rinse after a while...



Would u dye ur hair blue or red . which colour would u dye it?

I personally wouldn't choose either because i've always regretted colouring my hair, but if it was a life and death decision i'd chooe red for sure, it suits olive skins and pale skins too...look at sharon osbourne before she dyed in blond, and shakira used to have red hair too..



Would u dye ur hair blue or red . which colour would u dye it?

hot pink!!!



Would u dye ur hair blue or red . which colour would u dye it?

purple



Would u dye ur hair blue or red . which colour would u dye it?

I dyed it red. I was tired of blonde and wanted something different.



Would u dye ur hair blue or red . which colour would u dye it?

any colour havn,t got any ?



Would u dye ur hair blue or red . which colour would u dye it?

Why are people answering "purple" or "pink" when the choice was red or blue?!



Would u dye ur hair blue or red . which colour would u dye it?

I would like to keep it black because i like it the way it is.



Would u dye ur hair blue or red . which colour would u dye it?

Blue!!



I have jet black hair but i'd love to add purple highlights in it or somthing...looks very cool :)



Would u dye ur hair blue or red . which colour would u dye it?

Dark red



Would u dye ur hair blue or red . which colour would u dye it?

I am black u must be white asking if you should dye your hair blue or red that **** will be ugly *** hell but if you want to do that go and head I will look at like you was stupid



Would u dye ur hair blue or red . which colour would u dye it?

I have a couple friends with blue hair, and a couple who dye their hair red, and we're talking almost little mermaid red. i like both but it really depends on you skin color. i myself would never dye my hair red because i thing it would make my skin look red.



Would u dye ur hair blue or red . which colour would u dye it?

red

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect