Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hair dye...............?

hey i just dyed my hair with semi-permanent midnight blue hair dye... im punk chic so i like dat sh.it lol



how long do u think it will last??



Hair dye...............?

Temporary hair dye lasts 8-10 washes (2-3 weeks), and semi-permanent lasts you about 30 washes (2 months). I have some semi perm dye and it's still pretty bright fuschia after a month of washing every two days. Just protect your hair before you go out in the sun.



Hair dye...............?

2-3 wks



Hair dye...............?

30 Shampoos



Thats how long mine usually last.



And how dark is midnight blue? I've never tried it. I've only tried the darker purples and orange/reds.



Hair dye...............?

Shouldn't it say on the box? I knew someone that got semi-permanent dye and I think it lasts 21-24 washings. But I have a friend that got semi-permanent dye 3 times, and every time it faded to blonde.



Hair dye...............?

If washed alot, not long. It should last 2-3 weeks.



Hair dye...............?

It depends, is your hair already processed? Some semi-perms last months, it depends on many factors.



Hair dye...............?

Longer, if you don't wash it often



Hair dye...............?

no that long.did you use manic panic? because i dyed my hair hot hot pink but it washed out in a week or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect