Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I am a full blooded female American citizen with light blond hair, blue eyes, light skin. Will Islam

...religion allow me to convert to their religion? I am truly interested in their religion and have full faith in their beliefs. If so, will they treat me the same as all the rest of the fellow believers?



I am a full blooded female American citizen with light blond hair, blue eyes, light skin. Will Islam.........?

Yes of course, but you will be treated as a woman in Islam so better study up on your new role before joining.



I am a full blooded female American citizen with light blond hair, blue eyes, light skin. Will Islam.........?

No, they will probably abuse you by putting you in a huge garment that causes you to sweat constantly, unless you happen to live in Alaska.



I am a full blooded female American citizen with light blond hair, blue eyes, light skin. Will Islam.........?

It's been done.



Have you read the Autobiography of Malcolm X? There was this lovely bit, when he got away from the Nation of Islam and went to Mecca, about how he saw all his "brothers", some with skin as black as midnight and some with blue eyes and pale skin...



I am a full blooded female American citizen with light blond hair, blue eyes, light skin. Will Islam.........?

You match the Aryon race...go nutz!



I am a full blooded female American citizen with light blond hair, blue eyes, light skin. Will Islam.........?

Of course .We won't go judging and condemn someone is bad just by their appearance. For example we won't go discriminating a man with turban and beard just because he looks that way . Don't worry we're not as ignorant and immatured. Nice of you by the way :) 5 kudos!



I am a full blooded female American citizen with light blond hair, blue eyes, light skin. Will Islam.........?

I don't think so!



I am a full blooded female American citizen with light blond hair, blue eyes, light skin. Will Islam.........?

There isn't anything stop you from doing it..



But why would you want to share a man with three other women. islam can marry up to 4 wives.



If you don't mind about that, may I have your phone number ?



I am a full blooded female American citizen with light blond hair, blue eyes, light skin. Will Islam.........?

You have full faith in "spreading the faith by sword" and "killing infidels simply because they don't believe as you do?



I am a full blooded female American citizen with light blond hair, blue eyes, light skin. Will Islam.........?

It's got nothing to do with your complexion. If some Muslims discriminate against you, then obviously they are not very good Muslims.



I am a full blooded female American citizen with light blond hair, blue eyes, light skin. Will Islam.........?

As a full blooded female American citizen with dark blonde hair, hazel eyes, and light skin I can tell you yes. I converted 3 months ago and have never felt more at peace with myself and the world around me. I welcome you to learn about Islam. If you like you can email me at panthress@yahoo.com and I can give you some sites that might help you. Also go to your local mosque and ask to speak to the imam, he will be able to help you out as well.



I am a full blooded female American citizen with light blond hair, blue eyes, light skin. Will Islam.........?

I stand correcting but NOBODY in America IsFULL BLOODED anything, this is the MELTING POT state good ole' U.S.A.



I am a full blooded female American citizen with light blond hair, blue eyes, light skin. Will Islam.........?

OF COURSE SISTER! my email address is Syeda1203@yahoo.com...... please feel free to email me and ill help you find a mosque in your area i know many sisters like you who do not fit the stereotype of what an arab muslimah would look like.... also i am a 100% american convert myself.... islam could not be more welcoming!!!! it has made all the difference in my life..... hopefully i will be speaking with you soon



Asalamwalaikum sister



if you are being truthful sister my answer still stands but i looked at your profile and WHO ARE YOU? you've asked a lot of silly and negative questions about islam and the middle east.... moreover you said in another answer that you were african american... this would make your blonde hair and blue eyes quite a feat..... inshallah (god-willing) your previous negative views have opened your eyes.... but it seems to me that is not the case.... i hope your intentions are good



I am a full blooded female American citizen with light blond hair, blue eyes, light skin. Will Islam.........?

There are all kinds of muslims from white european looking in northern chechenya and the slavic countries, to dark as night looking in africa. Its not a religion that discriminates based on looks so long as u have submmited to allah. May I asked though, with no malic intended, what has drawn you to islam especcially in such unclear times?



I am a full blooded female American citizen with light blond hair, blue eyes, light skin. Will Islam.........?

The Nation of Islam is racist against whites and light-skinned people. They would spit at you and call you a white devil. But the mainstream Islam wouldn't do that. I think it doesn't matter what color you are. I knew a guy at my job that was Muslim, he was white with blonde hair and wore a long black robe to work everyday.



I am a full blooded female American citizen with light blond hair, blue eyes, light skin. Will Islam.........?

Yes, Islam is not an exclusive religion and is against racism. It says in the Qur'an:



"O men! Behold, We have created you all out of a male and a female, [15] and have made you into nations and tribes, so that you might come to know one another. [16] Verily, the noblest of you in the sight of God is the one who is most deeply conscious of Him. Behold, God is all-knowing, all-aware." (Q. 49:13)



This means that people are based on their actions, not their ethnicity. I am infact fair skinned and blue eyed, but I am a muslim.



It should be noted that Indonesia actually has the highest population of Muslims than any other Muslim country.



Islam is a universal truth. Becuase of this, it cannot be select to a certain group of people based on their ethnicity or color. Muslims are based on their actions, not their nationality or een their father's actions.



I guess it is possible that other Muslims would treat you differently, but I doubt they would. They would probably be welcoming (at least they should be). If they are not, I would suggest finding a new group of Muslims to learn from.



I hope you find what you are looking for.



I am a full blooded female American citizen with light blond hair, blue eyes, light skin. Will Islam.........?

yes...islam is not only for those who lived in Arabs countries.. but for everyone.. it's nice to find out that there's still people like you...that can find the truth,,,



they will treat you just the same as the rest of others..... but please do realized that there's still muslim who not practised all the things in islam... n don't feel bother with the unpleasent words somehow...



the only thing that you have to do is.... believe n confidence in ALLAH....



i'm a muslim.... n still study to be a good muslim.... n there's lots of hardship... because people always see islam in negative way.... just mind the ALLAh's view don't care about other's view... go study Al-Quran n you will find out that the truth is there......



i'd read an article about an american female that converted to islamic religion.... she really did a great job for islam.... she really committed in her sruggle for islam in america... she survived because she have high confidence in ALLAH.... she believed that for those who sacrificed and struggle for islam... ALLAH will always help them....



I am a full blooded female American citizen with light blond hair, blue eyes, light skin. Will Islam.........?

ARe you kidding?



The sultan of persia collected women like you all the time.



Everyone hates their own skin. I know lots of East Indian women who are absolutely gorgeous, and constantly complain about their skin being too dark.



Trust me, if you become Moslem, the "darker" skinned women will be totally jealous of you, because your eyes will show that you are different, and guess what? There's no hiding the color of your eyes, is there?



I am a full blooded female American citizen with light blond hair, blue eyes, light skin. Will Islam.........?

If you have chance to see video of Mecca mosque, either during Hajj or any other time, you can see people of very different nature coming and praying there together. In Islam all people are considered equal like the prophet said on his farewell speech, "All of you are from Adam and then, Adam is from earth"



"O mankind! Lo! We have created you male and female, and have made you nations and tribes that ye may know one another. Lo! the noblest of you, in the sight of Allah, is the best in conduct. Lo! Allah is Knower, Aware. " Quran 49: 13.



I am a full blooded female American citizen with light blond hair, blue eyes, light skin. Will Islam.........?

And what do colours and looks have to do with your faith? I am a Muslim and I have lots of American and British friends who are a mix of Christians, Jews and non-believers. Imagine a convert to Islam! I am sure your Muslim community will embrace you with a loving, welcoming, supporting spirit because this is what Islam is, why else are you converting?



May Allah bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect