Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is there any good blue hair dye?

Blue Lagoon by Punky Colors.



Is there any good blue hair dye?

Manic Panic. I'm not sure of what colour, but they DO have blues. =) You can get it at Hot Topic and Millennium (West Edmonton Mall, AB Canada)(Not sure if there are anymore of these stores around Canada/US though...)



xoxo



Is there any good blue hair dye?

I can't specify which shades (don't know if you want dark or light) but I would definitely recommend Special Effects. It comes out more bright and vibrant then any other dye and it lasts 10x longer then any other vegetable dyes, up to 6 months at best. The downside is that this crap bleeds like none other for the first week or so.



Raw is also a pretty good brand. I think it's sold exclusively at Hot Topic, though. So that might be a problem. But the color is worth it. It also claims to be permanent (not so sure about that one), meaning that it DOESN'T bleed, YAY!



I've never actually used Punky colors but I've had it recommended to me by friends. I trust them, so I'll list it here.



DON'T USE MANIC PANIC! After the first wash it fades big time. After the second wash it looks like crap. Sure, there are ways to keep it longer (showering in cold water), but why go through the effort if you can just get better dye?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect