Sunday, June 20, 2010

Attempting to get blue semi-permanent hair dye out of my hair.?

About a month ago I bleached my hair blonde and dyed it blue. The blue ended up looking more teal than blue and I decided to give it a few weeks break before doing anymore damage. I wash and condition it daily.



Last week I bleached it with a 20 hair volume kit, and managed to get the nasty teal color out. But parts of my hair, still have a vibrant blue in it. Any tips on how you guys remove color, without bleaching it again so soon?



Attempting to get blue semi-permanent hair dye out of my hair.?

Go to Sally beauty...and buy Colorzap by Loreal or Uncolor (its in a orange box). They are really easy to use and don't damage your hair.



Attempting to get blue semi-permanent hair dye out of my hair.?

You can try a good clarifying shampoo to strip some more of the color out. Buy some from a salon, not from walmart. Back to Basics has a good one that's around $13. Good luck!



Attempting to get blue semi-permanent hair dye out of my hair.?

Try rinsing your hair with vinegar. The vinegar will also strip your hair of any build up from hair spray, jell, shampoos, and conditions. It is actually good to rinse your hair so often with vinegar. Be sure you dilute the vinegar a bit - let say half and half. If you don't, it might take your breath away when you pore it over your head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect