Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Time to change my Hair color. I have blue eyes, always burn in sun , fair skin . Hair is naturally m

I am 36 years old and about 4 years ago I started highlighting my hair and sometimes I would foil it depending on how much blonde I wanted. I am tired of the sometimes striped look. My hair grows fast so it needs coloring to me. I recently went to my stylist and told her to cut 2 inches off to remove the lightest color hair off my ends. THis helped alot. It looks better. I had my hair foiled in Dec.06 . I want to COVER gray and not really go dark back to my natural mousy med brown. My hair has a thick course texture and tends to be dry.



I have blue eyes and dark eyebrows and wear a light color foundation. I usually burn. I am fair. Suggestions please! I am a mom of a 6 month old and a 4 1/2 year old. I need a easy solution that is simple to maintain!



Time to change my Hair color. I have blue eyes, always burn in sun , fair skin . Hair is naturally med brown.?

i think that you should go red. Like Debra Messing. I love her hair color. THe bold red its hot!



Time to change my Hair color. I have blue eyes, always burn in sun , fair skin . Hair is naturally med brown.?

Medium strawberry blondes look really nice with your coloring, but I would HIGHLY suggest that you go to a salon and get a consultation and let the stylist/colorist help you more.



Time to change my Hair color. I have blue eyes, always burn in sun , fair skin . Hair is naturally med brown.?

I would go with a nice auburn color, for a couple of reasons. 1) It would match nicely with your coloring and 2) it is easy to maintain. With your natural hair color being brown, it will be difficult for other people to tell when it starts growing out, so you won't have to get it colored as often.



Time to change my Hair color. I have blue eyes, always burn in sun , fair skin . Hair is naturally med brown.?

I would go to a really good colorist--maybe not the one you go to know--and get a (probably expensive)--corrective color that is as close to your natural color as possible. Then get just a few foil packet highlights put in on the crown and at the front of your face. DON'T LET THEM SLICE THE HIGHLIGHTS IN. Make sure they weave them, very fine. Slicing highlights makes stripes. Doing a really fine weave and feathering the color to the end is more subtle. Just get 6-10 packets put it--many places will do this for a few dollars a packet. That way it isn't as expensive and time consuming as getting a partial or full highlight. Then, get a cut that has a lot of movement--some layers or choppy pieces. When you have a lot of movement, but your hair grows fast, the movement/layers/etc. takes the emphasis away from the re-growth at the hairline. Then, every 5-8 weeks, just get those couple packets re-colored when you get your hair cut. It is cheaper and less damaging to your hair than coloring it all over from a box at home (seldom looks nice, anyway) and splurging all the time for salon color. You'd be surprised how okay a natural color can look. But if you really hate it, after getting a color correction, use a box to color where you want it, then go to a salon and get the 6-8 packets put in to add the subtle highlights and dimmension. I wouldn't reccomend doing highlights from a box at home. Seldom do those look even reasonable, and it would be difficult for you to weave them in so they don't look stripey. Good luck!



Time to change my Hair color. I have blue eyes, always burn in sun , fair skin . Hair is naturally med brown.?

i would have my hair foiled. they can add more then one color for highlights and growout is less noticable for a longer period of time allowing more time between salon visits. the use of more then one color gives a more subtle and nature look.



Time to change my Hair color. I have blue eyes, always burn in sun , fair skin . Hair is naturally med brown.?

Red. Fair skin and light eyes are common colors for redheads, and red hair is really pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect